Friday 15 June 2012

What's Next?

  • I hope to go - along with my two youngest daughters - to Betel Orphanage in Brazil in October. Our good friends Richard and Ingela Larsson Smith have founded a unique ministry called Horses for Orphans, and we would love to be involved as team members for a week or two. More information here: http://www.horsesfororphans.com/teams.htm
  • I have also had some thoughts about a project for a 'mums & little ones' group, incorporating preschool education with CHO... but this is still just an idea at this stage. I will let you know of developments as and when they occur.
  • In February/March 2013 Craig and I plan to return to Cambodia and Thailand with XP for the next Operation Justice and Operation Extreme Love outreaches.

Meanwhile, please pray for me regarding the above points, and also that I would have sensitivity and clarity in hearing and discerning what God wants me to do when and how. I am very certain that this is just the beginning.

If you would like to contribute towards the costs associated with doing these trips, you can do so with Paypal (below).


No comments:

Post a Comment