Thursday 28 November 2013

Sharing with Patricia King

Just after my return from Cambodia, we went to Devon, for a conference where Patricia King was a speaker. I went over to say 'Hello' and give her an update about the children in the safe house. It was a real privilege then to be invited to share news from Cambodia with the conference delegates. It was delightful to tell them about the children and how well they were doing.

So often, when thinking about these trips, I find myself reflecting on the mystery that I go to give, but end up a recipient. The joy, the love, the fellowship and connection with people on the other side of the world, the tremendous honour of 'stopping for the one' as Heidi taught, the sense of partnering with my Father in things that are close to His heart... all combine to make me feel so gifted, so blessed, so privileged.

No comments:

Post a Comment