Tuesday 9 October 2012

Preparations

The countdown has begun in earnest now that there is just over a week to go! On 21 October we fly to Brasilia, Brazil. Arriving on the morning of 22 October, Kate and I will be at Betel for two weeks. Julie Anne is staying for three weeks.

Kate and I return to the UK at the beginning of November so that I can be present for my eldest daughter Jenni's university graduation. And straight after that I am on an aeroplane to Bangkok, arriving in Cambodia on the evening of 11 November. I will spend a week participating in Operation Justice and will stay on for a few days afterwards as well.

I am excited about all this, but right now there are a lot of things to arrange with regard to our home, other family members and our animals - dogs, horses, geckos, turtles and water creatures - all of whom need to be looked after in our absence! I am very blessed to have my PA and friend Leanne Ferguson coming to stay at our home while we are away.

Please pray for peace and properly focused prioritisation in the run-up to our departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment