Sunday 27 May 2012

A Word for Cambodia


This is what God shared with me when I was leaving Cambodia:

'The Cambodian people are a people whose hearts have been broken. 
They are a flowering plant which has been cut off at the time of blooming. 
But this is what I say about them', says the Lord, 
'there is a new day coming and a new day dawning. 
For I have heard their cry and have seen their brokenness, 
and I am moved with compassion'. 
'And as they are broken, so my heart is broken over them', says the Lord. 
'And out of my brokenness comes my love, 
and as I was broken for them, so now they will be healed', says the Lord God. 
'So wait for it, wait for it; 
prosperity and restoration is coming like a wave, and like a wind and like a fire.
It is a time to prepare, 
for the land will be healed and once again there will be harvest. 
And I will cause the wounded plant to recover and flower once more. 
And many will see the beauty and the fragrance of this flower, 
and they will come to it', says the Lord. 
'For I am lifting you up, lifting you up', says your God. 
'I am bringing restoration and hope and justice
– all the things you have cried out for in your brokenness 
will be granted to you. 
It is a new day for Cambodia', says the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment